The Franklin Society was founded with the purpose of educating, exploring and promoting academic and career issues related to the business of medicine not currently addressed in formal medical education. The organization carries out its mission through monthly lecture series and networking events in the Los Angeles area. We hope to expand our reach and develop a mentor program, pairing executives in the area with students interested in their field of work.
- The MD/MBA Dual Degree: Then What?
- Insight Healthcare by McKinsey
- Mindray Medical International Job Opportunity
- Post Acute Rehab Nursing Home Administrator with North American Health Care, Inc.
- Finance & Administrative Assistant
- Controller at COPE Health Solutions
- Mindshare LA
- The Light Bulb Fund by the USC Stevens Institute for Innovation
- Marketing Manager at VitaPath Genetics
- Senior Sales Executive Position at Perminova